How to Add Laboratory Request?
- Bring up a patient on the Patient Queue
- Under Patient Management Task Panel, click Lab Test
- Or click on Laboratory >> Lab Test.
- Do one of the following:
- Right-click and select Laboratory Request
- Or Click and Select Laboratory Request
- The Laboratory Request Editor will pops out.
- Fill in the necessary information onto the fields in Laboratory Request Editor. (Request Date, Test Destination, Test Date, Package Code or Description, special instruction (click button to add the special instruction in)
- To add items to the request, click on Tasks >> Add Items. Item list will pop out and user can select an item from the drop menu provided. *Note: If user did not add item, later on during the viewing of lab result, the list will appear blank as there are no item*
- To remove items from the request, select the item. Click on Tasks >> Remove
- Click Save button to save the Laboratory Request
- Click on Cancel to undo all information and start anew
- User can click More to print laboratory request form if required
- User can navigate through laboratory requests using the forward and backward button on the top left hand of the laboratory request window.
- The New laboratory request which is related to the current patient will be reflected under requested lab test.
How to View Laboratory Request?
- Do one of the following to view the Laboratory Request: *Note: User can only read but cannot edit the request*
- Select the specific request and Right-click then select View Investigation
- Or click and select View investigation.
How to Void/Cancel Laboratory Request?
- Do one of the following to delete the Laboratory Request:
- Select the specific request and Right-click then select Void Investigation
- Or click and Select Void Investigation
- State reason for void and click Ok to proceed or click Cancel to abort voiding
How to Print Laboratory Form?
- Do one of the following to print laboratory form:
- Select the specific request and right-click then select Print Laboratory Request Form
- Or click and select Print Laboratory Request Form
How to Print Patient Label?
- Do one of the following to print patient label:
- Select the specific request and right-click then select Print Patient Label
- Click and select Print Patient Label