CTMS provides module to customize CTMS user with user roles on the real site location.
Following the steps to setting up the Project Roles:
- Login to CTMS as Administrator user. Click on Data Setup > Project Roles
- On the Project Role Management page, user will able to add new role (button a), edit (button b), and remove existing role (button c).
- To add a new role, the user needs to fill in the role ID and role name, then select the permission of the new role. Following the explanation for the permission :
- Is Subcontractor: this role is to set the new role as subcontractor user only.
- Operational Role: set the role as operational staff at the Maincontractor.
- Management Role: this role is for management staff only, user on this role will able to see and check all of the projects.
- Allow Bulk Approve: this permission allows user to do a bulk action if there are many outstanding permits that need to be approved. User will be able to approve all of the permits in one click.
- Allow Revoke: this permission is for setting up the user who able to do Revoke of the form.
After all of the requirements are filled up, then press on Save to save the new role.