1. Project Manager and other management staff are able to stop the form submission using button "Reject" and "Revoke".
2. The Reject button uses for refuse submitted form if content is not suitable or the condition not safe to doing work. The Reject is allowed for all next roles.
3. The Revoke button uses for refuse form if content is not suitable or the condition not safe to doing work, and only allowed for Project Manager or other authorized staff.
4. Login to CTMS
5. Click on Daily Work.
6. Click list menu on Permit list and select Edit.
7. The Question page will appear
8. If the answer was not correct, click on Reject button to close the form.