Synology Data Replicator 3 instruction manual.
- Select the backup destination folder and hook the disk or folder that needs to be backed up.
- In the settings, set up several copies of the backup, and filter the files that do not need to be backed up.
Synology Data Replicator 3 Screenshots.
- Select the destination folder.
- Synology server: back up the data with the Synology Data Replicator computer to the cluster NAS.
- Other locations: customizing the destination of selecting the backup data Select Synology server here and click OK.
- If there is Synology server in network environment, it will show as follows: select device and click next.
- Enter the authentication credentials for the Synology server, as shown below: click next.
- Select the backup target share folder, and then click "complete" as the following.
- Go back to the main interface in the second section "please check the folder you want to backup". After checking, click to backup immediately, as shown below:
- Note: the "sync" button is used to start monitoring and backing up the changes to the folder.
- "Delete Schedule " is used to make backup plan and task.