Scenario: Vanda has expired and you, the clinic end-user, have called MagicSoft to get a license key. Now you have received an email from us containing the license key, how do you input it into Vanda?
Solution: It depends on how the "license expired" screen appears.
Recent Vanda version license input
If it looks like this (all recent version of Vanda from 11.4 onwards):
- Click the "Install License" button.
- The following screen will appear:
- Copy and paste the license key from the email into the "License Key" text box.
- Click "Install" button.
- There will be a confirmation dialog showing the license successfully accepted. If not, please contact us.
Older Vanda versions license input
If the "license expired" screen looks like this:
- Copy and paste the license key from the email into the text box under "Your evaluation period has expired".
- Click "Install License" button.
- When Vanda is next started up, it should not prompt for license any more. If not, please contact us.