This Claim module is for payment paid by 3rd party companies record purposes.
- Search for all the unpaid company invoices.
- Checked the invoices that requires to be submitted for claim.
- Click on “Submit Claim” button.
- Click "Yes" to create 3rd Party Invoice.
- 3rd Party Invoice no. will be auto generated
- Proceed to Claim Module - Claim Approval
- You can sort the list of group claims by selecting an option from the drop-down list next to Order By and clicking the two blue revolving arrows
- You can search the list of unapproved claims by company or month by ticking the respective check-box, selecting an option from the respective drop-down lists and clicking Search
- You can batch approve multiple claims by ticking the respective claims and clicking Batch Approve
- Click Print to print the list of unapproved claims
- Click Print Invoice to print the selected unapproved claim
When your claim is approved, You may wish to proceed and continue the Approve Claim process shown below.
1. Proceed to Claim Approval section. Select the 3rd Party Invoice to list out the Claims.
2. Click on Claims that is “Approve”.
3. Enter the approved amount and date.
4. Go to Claim Payment. Select the 3rd Party Invoice No. and Click on the “Pay” checkboxes of the claims that received the payment.
5. Enter the “Cheque No.” and “Memo” (if required) and Click “Save”.
- You can Filter the list of group claims by selecting an option from the respective drop-down list
- You can Search the list of approved claims by company or month by ticking the respective check-box, selecting an option from the respective drop-down lists and clicking Search
- Click Print to print the list of unpaid claims
- Tick View All to view the Payment History of all third-party invoices
- Click Print to print the Payment History
- To pay to a Next of Kin, tick the respective check-box, select a Name from the drop-down list and click Save
6. Claim Payment status will be saved.
How to view Claim Reports
- Go to Claim >> Claim Report
- Select the date range from the drop-down calendars
- Fill in the Patient Name in the respective text field
- You can print the report for all patients by ticking Select All Patient
- You can choose the Report Type and Paid Status by selecting an option from the radio buttons
- Click Print to print the Claim Report