This function allows Clinic to give individual user account login with specific role management functions.
For audit purposes tracking and reduced unused module display in system.
- Go to File > User
- 2 selections available
- User Management and User Role Management
- Click on Add
- User Role Editor window will popup, enter Role Name
- Eg. Cashier, Register Counter, Pharmacist, etc.
- Go to Permissions tab
- Select the required task and click on [>] to assign the task
- Check the checkbox for required permissions of the task
- Click on Add to create new user
- Click on Edit to amend existing user
- Click on Activate/Deactivate to activate or deactivate user
- Click on More, to set Password or Reset the existing Password
By default, User created is without password