Specific to Referral Doctor:
How to add, edit, and delete Doctors?
- Click File Menu >> Master Data >> Doctors
- Vanda Enterprise Edition allows the maximum of 4 clinic doctors and no limits to referral doctors
- Select Clinic Doctors from the drop-down menu to search, view, add, edit or delete clinic doctors
- Select Referral Doctors from the drop-down menu to search, view, add, edit or delete referral doctors
- Click Add button to add Doctors
- Key in the information in Doctor Editor (Fields in yellow are compulsory).
- If you want to synchronize Vanda's appointment calendar with a Google account's calendar, under "Authorization for Google API", click "Authorize" and then sign in to a Google account to synchronize the appointment calendar (the clinic branch's master data needs to have "Google Calendar Synchronization" ticked).
- Click OK to save or Click Cancel to cancel saving
- If you want to edit Doctor
- Select the Doctor to edit
- Click the Doctor Name
- Click Edit button
- Click OK to save changes, or Cancel button to cancel changes.
- If you want to delete Doctor,
- Select the Doctor to delete
- Click Delete Button
- Click OK when you get confirmation to delete. Or click No or Cancel when decide to cancel the deleting.