How to dispense medication and services for a patient?
Once done with the clinical data, users are able to dispense the medication and services.
- Click Task , Select Dispense Drug or
- Press hotkey F3
Fill in the necessary information in Drug Item Editor. (Drug Code, Drug Name, Precaution, Dosage, Frequency, Instruction, Indication,Quantity, etc)
- Click OK to save the dispensing drug
- Or click Cancel button to exit drug item editor.
- The Drugs dispensed will be reflected under the Unbilled Drugs Editor
- Vanda will automatically group the unbilled drugs by Service Type (if applicable). This is done under Inventory Master Data
- After which, user will have an option, Completed, to indicate to the nurse on duty that he/she is done with prescribing the drugs for the patient, and that the nurses can prepare the necessary drugs
- Click Task , Select Add Service Item or
- Press hotkey F7
- Add in the Service Item
- Click on OK to commit changes
- Once confirmed, go to Task and click on Bill or F4 to do Billing