How to access Inventory Transactions?
To access inventory transactions home, use the following methods:
- Click Inventory Task Panel. Click Inventory Transactions in Task Pane Command
- Click Inventory Menu, select Inventory Transactions and click Inventory Transaction Home
- Inventory transactions appear. It shows all transaction items by default. To view specific the information (Item ID, Item Name) and Transaction Period, user needs to filter the transaction.
- To filter the transaction. Do one of the following:
- Click Task Button, Select Change Filter.
- Right click your mouse, Select Change Filter
- Select Inventory Menu, Select Inventory Transaction, click Change Filter
- Inventory Transaction Filter appear.
- Select filter (All Item, Specific Item)
- If (specific item) is selected, user need to key in Item code and Item Name.
- Then select the Quick Pick (Custom Date range , This month to Date, This Month)
- If (custom date range) is selected, user needs to set all the dates manually
- If (this month to date) is selected, (From Date) will be set automatically but user need to set (To date) manually
- If (this month) is selected, the dates will be set automatically
- Click OK to filter transaction, otherwise click Cancel to cancel filter.